Sunday, August 31, 2008

SARAH PALIN

I am not sure how the Sarah Palin choice as McCain's running mate will work out but I am happy with the choice. At first blush she seems intelligent and good on the podium. I am glad he selected someone so strongly pro-life. I think anything less than a pro-life choice for McCain would have been problematic. My preferred choice would have been the governor of Louisiana. Maybe that is my Catholic prejudice. Regardless this choice may bring the abortion question more to the forefront as the campaigns continue. It certainly is a contrast to the Biden selection. While he portrays himself as a Catholic, questions dog him regarding his pro-abortion reasoning. With Sarah Palin we have someone that has walked the talk when it comes to her faith and her pro-life stance. I pray for the success of the McCain/Palin ticket.

No comments: